Adria Small Tenon Saw

mattb

Hi all,

I have a like new Adria tenon saw for sale, it is the small tenon saw, filed rip, the useful part is 12" x 2 1/2" deep. This is a great saw that is nice and sharp and has seen little use. This is definitely a high quality saw that's made in Canada, but I'm going to get a Bad Axe saw and I don't have a need for two, blasphemy, I know :D Also, the saw stays oiled and stored safely so it's in great shape. So, if anyone is interested it's $130 shipped to a new home.

-Matt

IMG00130-20110623-2228.jpg

IMG00131-20110623-2228.jpg

IMG00132-20110623-2228.jpg

Hi all,

I have a like new Adria tenon saw for sale, it is the small tenon saw, filed rip, the useful part is 12" x 2 1/2" deep. This is a great saw that is nice and sharp and has seen little use. This is definitely a high quality saw that's made in Canada, but I'm going to get a Bad Axe saw and I don't have a need for two, blasphemy, I know :D Also, the saw stays oiled and stored safely so it's in great shape. So, if anyone is interested it's $130 shipped to a new home.

-Matt

IMG00130-20110623-2228.jpg

IMG00131-20110623-2228.jpg

IMG00132-20110623-2228.jpg

I have two Adria saws. This is a worthy saw purchase at a great price. (BTW, in no way related to this offer.)

Archie, thanks for the support! And Vic, I already have a LN dovetail and a LN carcass saw, I just joined Shannon's HTS and I am thinking of getting a larger tenon saw, and after hearing the live session with Mark the other night, I'm pretty well determined to get one of his saws, but I need to sell the Adria first. I'm thinking about Mark's "Jack" saw, but I'm going to have to talk with him first to get everything just right :D

And I want to add that I'll mail the saw priority mail, which will run about $10, so overall it's a great deal, or for wto members pm me and maybe we can work out a price ;)

Matthew, I just checked Mark's site again and don't see one labeled "Jack Saw" The Wyatt Earp is the Hybrid DT/Small Tenon saw. Is that what you're getting? My decision to get that was from Shannon Audio Boo he did on the saw. He LOVED it. I'm getting the Beast Master based on Robert's (TheGraveDigger)recommendation and my conversation with Mark. I have a Roubo build coming up and would love to have a nice tracking saw for the deep sliding DTs.

Vic, it's the 16" Tenon saw, it's nicknamed the "Jack Saw" via Tom Fidgen. I'd love to get the beastmaster, but I don't work in woods that large, umm, ever :D But, when I'm done with school and can build a Roubo, you can bet that saw is gong to be on my mind, but for now I just want to focus on the skill set.

Vic, it's the 16" Tenon saw, it's nicknamed the "Jack Saw" via Tom Fidgen. I'd love to get the beastmaster, but I don't work in woods that large, umm, ever :D But, when I'm done with school and can build a Roubo, you can bet that saw is gong to be on my mind, but for now I just want to focus on the skill set.

LOL...I hear that. It will be a very seldom used saw. But, nice to have when I'll ever need it. Most of my hand cutting will be DT's. I may set up the Beast with a nice miter box.