HURRY UP AND GET ONE!

Sac

Some people here mentioned the Makita drill/impact lithion set (and I know another similar thread elsewhere also praised it). It's today's Gold Box deal of the day on Amazon. $125 for the kit.

These are the kind of things that we need in here!!!! That is an awesome price!! If i hadnt jsut bought a new jointer, I probably would have a set of these coming my way! Hurry up and get one!!

You know, that's the same kit I just looked at at Costco for not much more. I'm interested in getting one of those microdrivers, but I couldn't figure out that particular kit. It contains two hex drivers: one with a torque dial and one without. Seems a bit redundant to me. I would think one would be a chuck and one a hex driver. If it was, I would have snatched it up. Unless I'm missing something?

These are the kind of things that we need in here!!!! That is an awesome price!! If i hadnt jsut bought a new jointer, I probably would have a set of these coming my way! Hurry up and get one!!

Paul..I'm disappointed!! You should call me when you see a deal like this. Alas, it has expired. :o( Oh well, I don't REALLY need it. But, I wants it, I do!!

• Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 40 Guests (See full list)

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    rojmwq4e
    Newest Member
    rojmwq4e