Jet Parallel Clamps

Does anyone know of a better source for Jet parallel clamps (price wise) than through Amazon? It's what's for Xmas (and I desperately need them :))

Also, anyone have any negative experience with them? I Have some Bessey's but the trigger lock / adjustment on the Jet's look very convenient.

Do people have a preference between the two?

Thanks a bunch!

~Andy

I got a bunch of them a while back. Best price I could find after tons of scouring was smallparts.com. Free shipping and good prices...but they're still expensive and aren't much fun to fork over dough for. I need a few more still...if you find a better price, let us know!

YMMV, but I placed an order for two Jet 24"s on Amazon and they were listed as temp. out of stock with delivery after Dec. 25th. Maybe an hour later I got the email saying they'd shipped and will be here on Monday! The new(er) Bessey Revo's are nice too but I think the trigger offers a sight advantage.

I've got some Jets and love them, I got them to compare to the Woodriver brand parallels I got from Woodcraft to see if twice the price was worth it. They're great clamps. The Woodriver clamps work, but sometimes the heads slip until I find the right angle, I've used the Jets to close up some work during assembly, and no slippage. I use the Jets first to hold the work, then the Woodrivers to add additional pressure after the work is assembled.