Sign in to follow this  
jasonStrawWoodworker

my video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoHNzuScjCI

and if you haven't "liked" me on facebook you don't know what you are missing.?

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Gainesville-FL/Jason-Straw-Woodworking/109017695787101?ref=ts

A quick video of the making of these four spec hall tables.. covered in marquetry.

sign up for the email contact (very rare), the final photos will be posted to my website and facebook...

www.jasonstrawwoodworker.com

-jason

Guys like this should be putting on shows on public television! What size is that bandsaw! Nice work.

My thoughts exactly on both counts. Great table, and that big bandsaw was a beast of a machine. Is that a 36"? What make and model if you know off-hand?

Wow!! Thanks for mentioning this in tonight's WTO, Shannon!!! HOW did I miss this!?!? Amazing Jason!!! Very cool!!!

Wow, I remember seeing the post, but apparently didn't watch it at the time. Likely left it for later and didn't get to it.

Exceptional work, Jason. Seven minutes of video, but likely many more minutes of fine fine work.

Amazing video and talent! Well worth the seven minute viewing time. I'm looking forward to future videos. Your shop equipment isn't too shabby either. :)

Care to share how you learned this trade?

SQ