Jet Parallel Clamp Sale (Amazon)

Scott Seganti

Amazon is currently selling Jet parallel clamps (2 packs) for about half the price (essentially 2 for 1).

12" (2 pack) = $46.58

24" (2 pack) = $56.72

31" (2 pack) = $59.37

40" (2 pack) = $61.49

Be sure to use the Amazon link on the TWW site and give Marc credit for the sale.

Amazon is currently selling Jet parallel clamps (2 packs) for about half the price (essentially 2 for 1).

12" (2 pack) = $46.58

24" (2 pack) = $56.72

31" (2 pack) = $59.37

40" (2 pack) = $61.49

Be sure to use the Amazon link on the TWW site and give Marc credit for the sale.

I was looking at these and I buy them locally for the same price as the "sales" price. The "normal" price they have crossed out is ridiculous!

Vic - where do you get them locally? I realize that you are in WA but I need to ask. I cannot find any place local that carries Jet clamps a a reasonable price. I think the local Grainger carries them at those "crossed out" prices; the local big box stores do not carry them.

Fortunately, or unfortunately, right across the street from where I work. The place is called Milne Power Tool and Repair. David, the owner, is a great guy. I wish he could get quality hand tools, though. He sells mostly Bessey, but I told him I loved the Jet parallel, so he keeps a smaller stock of those. I try to buy something from him at least once a month.

• 3 weeks later...

Sweet! My first ones arrived yesterday by UPS. Dang, they're a lot heavier than I expected! I hope to spend some time tonight cleaning them and waxing the bar to avoid glue issues. These are my first parallel clamps (previously only used F style clamps for pretty much everything) so I'm very excited. I got the 12" clamps yesterday; the price on the 24" clamps had gone up before I got to order, so I ordered some of the 31" for about the same price and they should arrive Friday; and according to Amazon, the 40" clamps show up next week.

• Who's Online   4 Members, 0 Anonymous, 54 Guests (See full list)

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    R Parekh
    Newest Member
    R Parekh