Jet Parallel Clamp Sale (Amazon)

Amazon is currently selling Jet parallel clamps (2 packs) for about half the price (essentially 2 for 1).

12" (2 pack) = $46.58

24" (2 pack) = $56.72

31" (2 pack) = $59.37

40" (2 pack) = $61.49

Be sure to use the Amazon link on the TWW site and give Marc credit for the sale.

Thanks for the tip!

I saw the price drop on the kit (2 each of 24" and 40") dropped some, but I didn't check all the clamps. I do need clamps, so now might be as good-time as any!

Amazon is currently selling Jet parallel clamps (2 packs) for about half the price (essentially 2 for 1).

12" (2 pack) = $46.58

24" (2 pack) = $56.72

31" (2 pack) = $59.37

40" (2 pack) = $61.49

Be sure to use the Amazon link on the TWW site and give Marc credit for the sale.

I was looking at these and I buy them locally for the same price as the "sales" price. The "normal" price they have crossed out is ridiculous!

Vic - where do you get them locally? I realize that you are in WA but I need to ask. I cannot find any place local that carries Jet clamps a a reasonable price. I think the local Grainger carries them at those "crossed out" prices; the local big box stores do not carry them.

Fortunately, or unfortunately, right across the street from where I work. The place is called Milne Power Tool and Repair. David, the owner, is a great guy. I wish he could get quality hand tools, though. He sells mostly Bessey, but I told him I loved the Jet parallel, so he keeps a smaller stock of those. I try to buy something from him at least once a month.

• 3 weeks later...

Sweet! My first ones arrived yesterday by UPS. Dang, they're a lot heavier than I expected! I hope to spend some time tonight cleaning them and waxing the bar to avoid glue issues. These are my first parallel clamps (previously only used F style clamps for pretty much everything) so I'm very excited. I got the 12" clamps yesterday; the price on the 24" clamps had gone up before I got to order, so I ordered some of the 31" for about the same price and they should arrive Friday; and according to Amazon, the 40" clamps show up next week.

• Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 298 Guests (See full list)

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    EGA
    Newest Member
    EGA