First Turning Challenge Poll  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Please Vote for One item for the first Turning Challenge

• Bowl
    • Platter
    • LIdded Box
    • A Pair of Candlesticks
    • A Mallet

im sorry to hear that sands have you tried sending a pm to the guy? if you dont get one ill see about geting you a bowl from some of my stuff.

also is your name S and S or is it sands as it beach sand's? its just driving me crazy the wondering honestly keeps me up at night :)

Hay Jerry, any thoughts on doing this again in Jan/Feb time frame? This was a fun project and I really like having other turners work on my shelf. Maybe increase the difficulty with a few more rules? 2 woods, lidded container...

BRuce

Bruce

I think there's a good likelihood of this happening again . Might even be one of the other suggested projects .

S and S,

I am trying to get ahold of James thru the forum pm system. I dont have an email address from him, also have let some of the other guys know to look for him. If we cant get this resolved, I will make sure you get a piece personally. Give us a few more days.

Roger

know how you feel, duck, but if I get the info soon enough this weekend, I might brave the dark and chilly to whip something together...

Roger, do you plan on creating a new thread or maintaining this one?