Jessem Mast-R-Lift $129!!

thewoodwhisperer

post-1-084735600 1283968957_thumb.jpg

I have been working with Jessem recently on a new router table setup, and in my conversations with them I found out about this incredible deal. Jessem is having a blowout sale on a limited number of imported Mast-R-Lifts for only $129!! So you will save $200 with this deal!!! You can read more about the reason for this clearance here, but let me sum up. Jessem was considering manufacturing some of their products off-shore. I even had a conversation about this with a few of you over email. Well, after the initial run, they decided they wanted to keep manufacturing in Canada. So while these lifts were made overseas, Jessem says they are still, "well designed, well engineered, well built, and we will stand behind them 100%". But they do need to clear out the stock. So, if you've been in the market for a high quality router lift, don't miss your opportunity.

Incidentally, I make nothing on these lifts. I just wanted to pass on a smoking hot deal. Get your lift on!

• Like 1

When I think of how much I paid for my Jessem lift that price makes me want to cry. If it's built half as well as the one I have, it's a steal. When I opened the box on mine it was like looking at a finely machined part from a spaceship. There was no slop in the way it worked and it went together perfectly. And it cost a multiple of $129.00. Now if only Festool would run a similar sale...

• Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 47 Guests (See full list)

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    rojmwq4e
    Newest Member
    rojmwq4e