Hitachi CF8B2 needs good home...

BuilderBill

What it says, the original Hitachi CSMS. Never used professionally, not often used at all. Bought somewhere between '04-'06 just for nostalgia, used for a little trim around the house and a couple of picture frames.

Dust bag is history, outlet hacked to fit an adapter to the Fein Turbo II. Blades: two of the standard 24-tooth Hitachi, a Marathon 30-tooth thin-kerf, the Hitachi 60-tooth wood blade and the Hitachi 60-tooth NFM blade that I bought for aluminum frames.

Maybe(or maybe not) I can find the original plastic fences, I'll definitely include two sets of wood fences, one for GP use and one zero-clearance for 45-miters on the aluminum frames. Pretty sure I can come up with original paperwork. She's mounted on a piece of 3/4" MDO, which brings her up to the height of a DeWalt 12". I have an 8' table for her, I'll throw that in. Awkward thumb safety has been drilled for a paper clip, which will definitely NOT BE INCLUDED.

This is the real thing, not the AVP version they're selling now. I ran literally miles of trim through one of these saws back in the day, they're built to take what you can throw at them. Never thought I'd give her up, but I'm getting old and can't work outside in the heat and the cold and the Kapex beats her all to Hell for dust collection. No room in the shop, so she's looking for a good home.....

Price? $300.00, cash only. PM me, reply here, or call me at fourohfourfivethreeeightseventwoeightfour and you're more than welcome to come over and give her a look. I just can't bear the thought of putting her out on Craigslist or eBay to some anonymous buyer who may or may not appreciate what she's capable of. I'd rather find a corner she can peacefully rust away in....

And, yes, I love my tools. At least the good ones....

Thanx,

Bill

• Who's Online   3 Members, 0 Anonymous, 47 Guests (See full list)

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    rojmwq4e
    Newest Member
    rojmwq4e