Walko-3 & 4 Clearance and Nice Router Table Accessories, too

PaulMarcel

I was going to post about the Walko-3 and Walko-4 bench clearance at Woodcraft, but while browsing the clearance, I noticed a lot of nice stuff for router tables. Besides some of the lifts already mentioned in other threads, I saw precision positioners, fences, pads for certain lifts, insert ring sets, etc. Given the number of active threads on building or pimping out a router table, give the clearance section a look.

Woodcraft Summer Clearance

I just recently bought a Walko-4 set for a pretty outstanding price, but this one beats mine by about $100. Fantastic bench (not a planing bench, though). If you use a Festool MFT, you'll immediately realize its value. Search YouTube for 'Walko' and you'll see a great demo of it in use. It was designed to be a great accessory to the Festool system.

To note: I think the Walko-4 set is nearly soldout. The 4 is better than the 3 for full-size sheet goods breakdown, but the 3 is still very useful (perhaps moreso if you will use it in the shop). If you get either, don't forget to get the table struts in the related accessories. Much more useful than you initially imagine; so much so that I'm using this sale to get a second set of 4.

This week is a wallet liquidator...

I was just about to post this summer clearance...great stuff in there huh?

Sorry to beat you to it; saw a post about the Walkos elsewhere then looked at the list. Crazy... was $84 good for me. Would have been $440 more if I didn't already have a Walko-4 with struts.

Great minds think alike, huh? (I just got lucky :))

If you are still interested in either the Walko-3 or Walko-4, lemme know. The Walko-4 set elsewhere is $650 regular and no tax outside of Nebraska (which makes up some of the clearance difference). The link on Timmy's site changed so I'll have to search for it again (grrr... a non-web person edits his web site). I bought from Timmy a couple months ago. Ordered Saturday night and had it Tuesday morning. I have no idea how he did that.

• Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 66 Guests (See full list)

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    dave07
    Newest Member
    dave07