3/4 inch round over bit

ronnie

Are you trying to buy locally? Don't know if there is a woodcraft or Rockler near you, but you can order online. They're not the cheapest things in the world, but not horribly expensive.

http://www.woodcraft.com/search2/search.aspx?query=3/4%20roundover%20bit

The quadracut bits here are nice:

http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page=18711&site=ROCKLER

Also, a search of the net will turn up several good router bit manufacturers that you can order from.

I have several Whiteside round over bits and that is a good price as well. They do a good job and last.

If I was going to do high volume production type routing I would use the more expensive Freud Quadra Cut bits. They leave a cleaner surface that needs less sanding.

One thing I have learned with big round over bits watch out for tearout if you try to take the full profile all at once. You might want to take it in 2 or 3 steps, depending on what wood you are cutting. I have set up multiple routers with graduated bits and saved some time, but I was finishing with a 1 1/2" radius round over bit ( 4 passes turns a 4x4 into a giant dowel! )

Hope this helps.