Christmas 2012!!!

Freddie

Sadly, I no longer receive anything shop-related as gifts. Once they became a write-off for the business the whole idea went out the window. Although Nicole did buy me some awesome metal signs featuring classic comic book characters! So I guess technically that's for the shop. :)

Sadly, I no longer receive anything shop-related as gifts. Once they became a write-off for the business the whole idea went out the window. Although Nicole did buy me some awesome metal signs featuring classic comic book characters! So I guess technically that's for the shop. :)

Oh, boo hoo Marc!

I'll trade you the four Fujihiro chisels my wife got me for Christmas, for your 30' x 60' wood shop and woodworking day job :)

Merry Christmas homey, hope it was a great one for you and the growing family.

Take care,

Dustin

Santa brought two Auriou rasps. Long been on my list, but hadn't gotten to the top...until now. Gave them a bit of a test drive today. Lovely sound of teeth cutting wood, rather than just sort of mushing it into a shape. Plenty of smiles in the shop today.

Which ones did you get, Tom? I've been wanting to get a pair and I've been struggling over which two would be the ultimate in versatility...

mom gave me some money plus what i have saved up im going to spend it on all the little stuff i still need

paper or felt honing wheel maybe both

new flex shaft for my carving tool i striped mine down

part for my lathe to fix it right

bench grinder

drill press

pvc piping for dust collection

ply wood and insulation for muffler box so i can work in pieces

and if i can find it some cheapo speakers to listen to something other then my own thoughts (scary)

small shelves to put in the closet to set tools on.

I scored. Got the Grizzly router table that fits in my table saw extension table and the smaller Grizzly dust collector (I have a small shop so thought this was the best solution for now). Also received an Intcra miter guage, the Inctra jig for box finger joints, and a Taunton book on box making. Not a bad haul if you ask me.