wood working challenge

duckkisser

ok had about half the stuff turned in not bad but i hope we can do better on the next build.  not better projects because frankly they were all great i want to get more people involved. but this was still prity imressive for a first time build. for those of you and you know who you are remember  we have two days still to get them in so no more procrastination. 

so with that being said when would be the best time for you guys to do this again?  I had thought october that gives us 2 months before christmas plus here in illinois it rains almost everyday so we probably will be in the shop or watching tv inside rather then spending it outside where we should be.  if that wont work and you know that far ahead of time let me know it can easily be tweeked so that more people get involved.

looking for a theme or a set of rules for the next build feel free to message or post on here your thoughts.

lastly can everyone send me pictures of their projects and ill post them on the first page so that anyone who clicks on this can see all the great stuff you have made without going through all the jibber jabber of us enjoying ourselves. make it easer for anyone who clicks on it to see the stuff and get inspired to join in on the next build.

I'd suggest something now, for a 4th of July theme.  Incorporate dye into a project?  I like the idea of a board foot restriction, maybe keep it between 2 and 3?  I realize this is rushing it.

(Really like the idea of 2 or 3 a year, kind of tying in to that Woodworkers Building for a Cure build that I missed this year.)