Bracelet Stand Jewelry Display
Cuff Stand, Ebony & Brass.
Handcrafted Wood Brass Jewelry Cuff Bracelet Bangle Display Holder, Black/Brown
I originally created this jewelry display by hand to show off brass and silver artisan bracelets at No Roses Gallery here in Los Angeles.
I designed the bracelet holder with a dark ebony finish (so it won't compete with your jewelry) and with many features for both jewelry designers and bracelets lovers:
- The vertical design saves counter space, and shows off your cuffs and bangles on their side, revealing more design detail around the curve of each piece of jewelry.
- The slanted vertical post design is very sturdy (for heavy cuffs), saves room, and easily slides in between other jewelry displays or decorative elements.
- I accented the bracelet holder with thick brass supports that are adjustable - easily repositioned to accommodate different cuff widths and sizes, while holding them securely.
- I hand-finished the piece to a satin sheen with an organic shellac to increase stain and moisture resistance.
My CalDIY Cuff Stand measurements (approximate):
- Height: 18-inches high, 9-inches deep and 9-inches wide.
- Brass rods are 1/4" in diameter and 4 inches wide.
- Includes six, 4-inch brass rods.