Welcome to Wood Talk Online
Registered members get full access to all of our forum features:
- Get help with your woodworking questions and problems!
- Start new topics and reply to existing topics!
- Receive automatic updates on topics you want to follow.
- Add your woodworking photos to the Gallery
- Get your own profile and make new friends
Bracelet Stand Jewelry Display
Cuff Stand, Ebony & Brass.
Handcrafted Wood Brass Jewelry Cuff Bracelet Bangle Display Holder, Black/Brown
I originally created this jewelry display by hand to show off brass and silver artisan bracelets at No Roses Gallery here in Los Angeles.
I designed the bracelet holder with a dark ebony finish (so it won't compete with your jewelry) and with many features for both jewelry designers and bracelets lovers:
- The vertical design saves counter space, and shows off your cuffs and bangles on their side, revealing more design detail around the curve of each piece of jewelry.
- The slanted vertical post design is very sturdy (for heavy cuffs), saves room, and easily slides in between other jewelry displays or decorative elements.
- I accented the bracelet holder with thick brass supports that are adjustable - easily repositioned to accommodate different cuff widths and sizes, while holding them securely.
- I hand-finished the piece to a satin sheen with an organic shellac to increase stain and moisture resistance.
My CalDIY Cuff Stand measurements (approximate):
- Height: 18-inches high, 9-inches deep and 9-inches wide.
- Brass rods are 1/4" in diameter and 4 inches wide.
- Includes six, 4-inch brass rods.
Image META information
|Original File Size||59820|
|Sections Found||ANY_TAG, IFD0, THUMBNAIL, EXIF|
|HTML Sizes||width="400" height="533"|
|Byte Order Motorola||TRUE|
|Camera Model||iPhone 3GS|
|Orientation||The 0th row is at the visual top of the image, and the 0th column is the visual left-hand side|
|Software||Adobe Photoshop Elements 6.0 Macintosh|
|Date Taken||2011:11:10 17:13:16|
|IFD0.HostComputer||Mac OS X 10.5.8|
|Thumbnail Compression||JPEG Compression|
|Thumbnail Resolution Unit||2|
|Thumbnail JPEG Interchange Format||742|
|Thumbnail JPEG Interchange Format Length||0|
|Exposure Program||Normal program|
|ISO Speed Ratings||500|
|Date Digitized||2011:11:10 17:13:16|
|Flash Pix Version||Flashpix Format Version 1.0|
|Sensing Method||One-chip color area sensor|
|Exposure Mode||Auto exposure|
|White Balance||Auto white balance|
|Scene Capture Type||Standard|