roller hose guides


Recommended Posts

I just recently watched the assembly table base get constructed by marc and had a thought about the air hose system.

When I build mine, if the measurements allow I would like to mount a retractable hose pully inside with a roller guide to protect the hose as it exits the base. I've been looking all over the internet for the guides but can't seem to find them.

Does anyone know the proper name for them? Its 4 roller assemblies arranged in a square that sorround the hose.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have this hose reel (wait for it on sale), and it includes the rollers. I don't know what you call them, but you can use them attached like in the photo, or I suppose you could also remove the bracket from the reel and mount it on a table if you preferred.

I also don't think it would take much to fabricate a roller guide like this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 58 Guests (See full list)

  • Forum Statistics

    Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    Total Members
    Most Online
    See Believe Achieve
    Newest Member
    See Believe Achieve