A lot depends on what you need - drawer slides and concealed hinges are a totally different answer than decorative hardware
A lot of the good sources for hinges and drawer slides have already been covered. Leevalley.com and Vandykes.com are both good sources for decorative hardware
After all the calibrations for accuracy I put the machine to a field test for about 10 minutes. I used simple G-code to feed at 300 ipm and then to various positions all over the machine. About 90% of the time it was spot on the number I put in the parameters and the other 10% it ended up on xx.9999" and I don't think I'll get it any better than that. I also picked up some reusable tie straps from HF so I could clean up the cabling yet still have the ability to redo something if necessary.
Machine calibration testing -