Metabo/Fastenall Customer Support - Great Story - Success

Bobby Slack

Many times we complain, we vent our frustrations. I feel that is also very important to point out the great work from dedicated organizations to excellent customer service ... so here I go.

I own a little Metabo 13" thickness planer that I use quite extensively. One item that keeps failing is the belt. In the process of working on a couple of gates that I am building I ran a bunch of 12-1/2" wide pieces and 2" thick - 8 feet long beasts. You can imagine that the machine is forced quite a bit. So this Sunday the machine went down.

I called Metabo and they put me in touch with Fastenal. I ordered the spare part second day delivery, they made a mistake on the address and before I even found out, these guys called me and personally delivered the three belts (I bought two spare ones) to my garage/shop.

This is fantastic support and needs to be exposed publicly. Well done Fastenal. Well done Mr. Coerey Hamilton (General Manager of the Torrance, CA branch).

Fastenal.com sells parts for other companies including Bosch.