Does anyone have a Buffalo Brand lathe (WL-6) or information on one?

russjohnson

I purchased this lathe last week but I'm missing the quill on the tailstock and I'm not sure what parts of this I'm missing. If someone has one I would like to understand what the tailstock looks like. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Here are some pictures with the part installed into the tailstock:

5259369882_eccd0d34d2_b.jpg

5258762417_7fa558a22e_b.jpg

5258761497_a2a23c78bf_b.jpg

Hard to find anything on Buffalo lathes. I found the picture from an auction. There’s just enough detail that you may be able to get an idea as to what part(s) are missing, but probably not. The website didn't mention what model either. I think you'll need input from a Buffalo WL-6 lathe user / owner.

24.jpg

Hard to find anything on Buffalo lathes. I found the picture from an auction. There’s just enough detail that you may be able to get an idea as to what part(s) are missing, but probably not. The website didn't mention what model either. I think you'll need input from a Buffalo WL-6 lathe user / owner.

24.jpg

I saw that picture. But on another forum some one recommended Central Machinery Lathe Model 45276 looks the same. I agree and I'm going to go over and check if the screw is the same size and thread count if so I'm cool. Thank you for your help.