Offer to guild members to use milling equipment

Tom Crawford

I'm a new member here and after watching some of the WHC videos I thought there may be some members that are doing the plywood version who, if they had access to milling equipment with a short drive, might have preferred doing the solid wood version. I would offer use of my equipment to any guild member that may live close enough to want to consider this for future builds. This offer is limited to guild members for guild builds. I live 20 miles southwest of Grants Pass Oregon. (I realize there is a good chance I'm to remote for anyone to consider this but wanted to offer just in case.)

Equipment available:

6" jointer

13" planer

16/32 drum sander

16" band saw with Laguna re-saw blade

cabinet table saw - Saw Stop

Tom

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Tom,

Thanks for that great offer. I'm in Portland and if I'm ever in the Grants Pass area I'll bring my lumber and my cut list.

Thanks,

Dax

I'm a new member here and after watching some of the WHC videos I thought there may be some members that are doing the plywood version who, if they had access to milling equipment with a short drive, might have preferred doing the solid wood version. I would offer use of my equipment to any guild member that may live close enough to want to consider this for future builds. This offer is limited to guild members for guild builds. I live 20 miles southwest of Grants Pass Oregon. (I realize there is a good chance I'm to remote for anyone to consider this but wanted to offer just in case.)

Equipment available:

6" jointer

13" planer

16/32 drum sander

16" band saw with Laguna re-saw blade

cabinet table saw - Saw Stop

Tom