wall cabinets

davestanton

I do not sell these things, lol

I can see that people may think I do, but I am scouring the web looking for bargains and solutions for my new shop. My crime is that I am one of those people that enjoys sharing info with others. So here we go. I noticed in one of Marc's videos that he had purchased some wall units and placed them at the rear of his shop, the first time round. He later commented when moving back into his garage/workshop that he should have invested in something stronger and more secure.

These cabinets measure 710 x 710 x 300 deep, that would be 28" x 28" x 12" deep, lockable with a key and they are French cleat mounted to the wall. I think these sizes are suitable for storing finishes in. Also, 2 adjustable shelves inside, woohoo! :o

$135 sounds pretty good to me. I can show the link if you want, but this is one of those deals that Australians may end up getting the better price? Did I mention that they are powder coated steel, the doors, piano hinge and handles are stainless steel.

post-5160-0-42372900-1310896736_thumb.jp

I just picked up two of the 72" upright cabinets of the same style and make. They are on casters and I will have to stand behind the fact that they are a great product. I am impressed with how sturdy they are. I also have two work benches by the same company and am more than pleased with both of them. The maple tops are great quality and the adjustable feet make for a solid work surface. You will not go wrong with these cabinets. Hope they are enjoyed.

Steven, I picked up a cabinet from this importer yesterday and he told me that he buys from the same factory in China that many "Brand" names do. So it appears that there is a lot of re-badging happening. I was very pleasantly suprised with the quality of the products and their affordability. I will assemble mine today hopefully and maybe take some pics and give a quick review?

Dave