Has anyone sprayed minwax water-based poly?

StrangeRANGER

This isn't really an answer to your question, sorry if it isn't useful.

You have your location listed as New London, CT. I checked and there are two Sherwin-Williams stores listed in that area. S-W has a water borne poly that I have been spraying with good results. Here is a link to the product page:

http://www.sherwin-w...oducts Redirect

If you sign up in store, you will get frequent emails with 30 to 40 percent savings, making the price pretty reasonable.

Since I don't really know your area those stores may not actually be "local" for you, so this may not actually be an option, but if it is I found this product to be very good.

Thanks for they reply, I stopped at SW last week looking for their water based and they don't carry it in stock.

Of course they can order it, or I can mail order it but the goal is to find a local source so I can

Get that extra can right away when I run out in the middle of a project.

Unfortunately General Woodcraft does not carry finishes, but what an incredible selection of wood! There are three Woodcraft stores, each one hour away. I have never heard of Pratt and Lambert, I will google them and see what I can find. The Zar that I have been using comes from Rings End, but that is all they cary.