16" & 18" Soft Close Undermount Slides - $15/pair

kellyj00

I picked up a pallet of miscellaneous soft close undermount drawer slides from work today, they were surplus from one of our cabinet supply companies. Anyhow, I got a deal I couldn't refuse, so I picked them up.

So, I've got way more than I will ever need. A flat-rate USPS box costs $13 to ship, and I think I can put probably 12 pairs of slides (along with the back mount white plastic thingy and the red handle to disconnect thingy) in one of their boxes.

Some are labeled "king slide" others are unmarked but look exactly like the accuslide brand that rockler sells. These are packed for a cabinet manufacturer, so there is no instructions, no frills, just the slides and necessary pieces and parts. No screws either, but I probably have enough to throw a bunch of those in as well if you need them.

I'm thinking they're probably worth about $15 a pair, plus shipping...which is only $13 for up to 12 pairs of slides (but I haven't gotten a flat rate box so can't tell for sure yet, I may be completely wrong). But, if I'm too high just let me know, I've got about $10/pair in these so I don't want to give them away, but like I said I don't need all 400 of them. Send me a message with your offer if you want some of these, and I'll send you back pictures of whatever you want to see of them.

Also, I've got a surplus of what I think are 22" version of same thing, same price, but I can only spare a few dozen of those, didn't get a whole pallet of them. :)

• Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 58 Guests (See full list)

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    walo47
    Newest Member
    walo47