Welcome to Wood Talk Online
Registered members get full access to all of our forum features:
- Get help with your woodworking questions and problems!
- Start new topics and reply to existing topics!
- Receive automatic updates on topics you want to follow.
- Add your woodworking photos to the Gallery
- Get your own profile and make new friends
Flip top tool cart
Posted 30 October 2010 - 04:33 AM
Posted 30 October 2010 - 06:29 AM
It uses swing out eye bolts in each corner as pivot locks,
I didn't work from plans, but I did make step by step photos during the build.
Perhaps you might find the pictures helpful.
Click here for the web page.
Posted 31 October 2010 - 05:44 AM
Posted 31 October 2010 - 10:40 AM
Posted 31 October 2010 - 07:10 PM
If you like, I could take a wrench to it tomorrow and measure the diameter of the bolt, but it's really not critical.
Posted 31 October 2010 - 07:15 PM
Posted 01 November 2010 - 04:38 AM
I just checked... the lag bolts are 1/2" diameter.
Thanks, I appreciate you taking time to measure the size.
Posted 01 November 2010 - 04:40 AM
Thanks for the feedback.
Posted 07 November 2010 - 01:10 PM