Anyone heard of these Holzman jointers?

HunterL

I live in Europe for a little while. I'm looking for a small jointer while I'm here. While I'd like to pick up a Hammer A3-31, I don't trust the movers to ship it back to the states in a year or two. From the research I've done so far, I know these machines are Chinese made and sold under multiple different brand names. I really like that it has an integrated dust collector since I don't have any other machines that need a big one. Thoughts or experiences?

http://www.holzmann-maschinen.at/EN/combined-planer-and-thicknesser-680

I have had an Electra Bechum version of this unit that I picked up in Munich about 20 years ago, and it is still in very good shape and still works -- my version does not have the DC incorporated though.

If you get it, I would think about getting spare cutters -- they are not readily available here in the US.

When we moved back -- and have moved several times, and the German movers were the best in packing compared to the packing that was done for the US moves.