Rough Cut Episodes

JohnnyNoName

I found a couple small trailers and blips on youtube but no complete episode's. Although after watching the couple short clips I think I might be wanting to see all of the season. So if anyone can help I would love to see this to.

I missed the last two episodes of Rough Cut. Does anyone know where I can see them online? I checked WGBH's website and no dice.

Thanks,

Jonathan

====================================

Watched my first episode yesterday...built a flag box. Would it be inappropriate to say that I'm not a fan? Not sure if it's his dialogue, the accent, or his quaffed hair...but he does talk funny and maybe a tad (dare I say) condescending making me raise an eyebrow. In no way am I bashing him, he's certainly put his time in and proved himself in the wwing world...I just think he's a tool. It was only one episode, I'll watch a few more.

Watched my first episode yesterday...built a flag box. Would it be inappropriate to say that I'm not a fan? Not sure if it's his dialogue, the accent, or his quaffed hair...but he does talk funny and maybe a tad (dare I say) condescending making me raise an eyebrow. In no way am I bashing him, he's certainly put his time in and proved himself in the wwing world...I just think he's a tool. It was only one episode, I'll watch a few more.

I am a fan, but I do prefer the style of his podcasts more then the show. It seems like WGBH has tweaked it a little too much to fit within it's how-to style (like This Old House, Ask This Old House, and New Yankee Workshop). I think I would prefer if it was more like a documentary then a how-to. I would rather see him work through and entire project over a season (like his podcast), rather then see him do an entire project in one episode. It's interesting to compare it to New Yankee. On Norm's show, I did feel like it was more moving wood through machines. Tommy Mac's seems more like applying craft to the wood. Also, I haven't seen Tommy cover the finishing process at all, which Norm seem to really enjoy.

Just some thoughts...

Jonathan

===============================================