LN hand tool event Annapolis MD 10/29 & 30

JerrySats

I know this is short notice , Friday and Saturday Lie-Nielsen will be having a hand tool event .

http://www.lie-nielsen.com/fliers/annapolis.html Think I'm going Friday afternoon .

Not a bad show , small compared to some of the other Hand Tool events . Only one other vendor there besides the host vendor ,a custom plane maker . I don't know what was better , all the LN tools or the huge amount of exotic lumber all around the shop at Exotic Woods (host) . I picked up the thin kerf 16" tenon saw and a few small things .

Also got some turning blanks for tool handles .( blanks of cocobola , olive wood ,bubinga, Mad.rosewood and some fiddle back mahogany lumber) I'll be heading back to Exotic Woods to spend some time looking through the selection wood they have . I spoke with the owner for a bit , I believe he said they have 140 different kinds . Prices were real fair compared to my local WC store where Ive been buying turning blanks . It's good to know prices when your shopping , some lumber prices are cheaper locally for me .