Table saw extension table, extension.

Megashed

Today I built an extension wing onto the left side of my saw, which I've been wanting to do for a while. I'm lucky enough to have the room to do this, which is a good thing, as my table saw seems to be taking on a life of its own (Megatable?). And hey, who doesn't love more places to set things down on? It got me to thinking, what do other woodworkers saw tables look like. Would like to see photos if any of you care to post.post-7010-0-03051900-1413068914_thumb.jppost-7010-0-67515000-1413068925_thumb.jppost-7010-0-43906000-1413069043_thumb.jp

I'm sorry I don't yet have pics of mine to post, I was just here to get ideas for building my own much more basic outfeed table, but WOW that is one nice setup you have there! Plenty of support on each side of the blade, lots of extra storage underneath, and it looks great too. Very nice job! Hopefully others will post pics of their setup too. As a beginner it's nice to see how the more experienced wood workers are doing things.

Again, great looking saw station, and good luck on your projects!

-TheWoodShouter