considering selling some of my machines

DALSAW

I need to clear out some machines that I don't use anymore. Like my Kreg Forman and my Blum Minipress M. I have several more machines that was replaced by new ones, that I need to get rid of too. So any way how do you price used machines and find a market for the specialty machines. Most of the people on Craigslist don't have a clue what a Minipress is. :D

I haven't been there in a while but woodweb.com has a section to post tools more of this nature. As for craigslist I would still give it a try as most people that are looking for anything seem to look there and it's free. One last thing that may be worth thinking about is ebay. You can either sell it as "buy now" or put your bottom dollar as your reserve, I have never sold on there but see it quite a bit. Good luck.

Nate

I haven't been there in a while but woodweb.com has a section to post tools more of this nature. As for craigslist I would still give it a try as most people that are looking for anything seem to look there and it's free. One last thing that may be worth thinking about is ebay. You can either sell it as "buy now" or put your bottom dollar as your reserve, I have never sold on there but see it quite a bit. Good luck.

Nate

Thanks Nate.