Older WoodTalk Podcasts offline

Demusss

I found Wood Talk Online a couple of months ago and I'm working my way through the podcasts. Started at 1 and I'm up to WT130. For the past couple of days my podcast player has been saying that the content is offline. I Tried WT131 and that was the same. Tried WT133 and that was ok.

Is there something going on with the server?

Now that MMS are doing them weekly (they are in my timeline in Jan 2013) its going to take longer to catch up. Only 300+ more shows to go

Thanks

Anthony

Edited by Demusss
changed title

6 minutes ago, Demusss said:

I found Wood Talk Online a couple of months ago and I'm working my way through the podcasts. Started at 1 and I'm up to WT130. For the past couple of days my podcast player has been saying that the content is offline. I Tried WT131 and that was the same. Tried WT133 and that was ok.

Is there something going on with the server?

Now that MMS are doing them weekly (they are in my timeline in Jan 2013) its going to take longer to catch up. Only 300+ more shows to go

Thanks

Anthony

Welcome to the forums.  The Podcast and the forum site are separate entities so, I don't really have any answers for you.  Suggest asking on the website for a better answer.  You might also try the FB group as Marc and Nichole monitor those more closely.

Hey Anthony. Kev's right, but I happened to see this so I can answer. Do you happen to be on an Android device? Some of our older shows (kinda randomly) are hosted on Archive.org. For some reasons, Android devices don't like download the files from there. But the file is indeed there. For example, here's the link to 131: http://archive.org/download/WT131/WT_131.mp3

Over time we're getting all of the episodes moved over to Amazon, which costs us money, but there are no issues downloading on various platforms. 

• Like 1