Free PSA Sandpaper

JcMcGrath

Sometime over a year ago, Amazon was having an amazing sale on Mirka Gold Sandpaper which is my product of choice - in my flurry to add to cart, different grades, etc. I inadvertently added a box of 50 of both 150 and 220 grade PSA sandpaper. Well, I use Grip or Hook and Loop... So! This weekend as I reached for my last box of 150 - What a Surprise!!! I needed to finish the project to I did use 2 pieces of the 150 (even tried on my sander - was awesome for about 30 seconds then flew across shop!) the other by hand SO

One box of 50 150 grit PSA (short 2 pieces)

One box of 50 220 grit PSA unopened

Both are 6" 6 hole

Need a home for someone that can use them, I don't have anyone in WW that I know around me, so if you can use - they are yours - maybe we can work together on the shipping depending on how far or cost, whatever...

I would rather that then go to waste

Let me know

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Jc.

If no one has contacted you yet I would be interested, Ill pay for shipping.

But just something to think about, I have two pads for my sander( a hook and loop and a psa), but definitely like the hook and loop better when working on a project and switching back and forth between grits. In a pinch you can use spray adhesive and glue the PSA disc to a used hook and loop disc and it will work just fine.

Let me know,

Dave

Hey Jc.

If no one has contacted you yet I would be interested, Ill pay for shipping.

But just something to think about, I have two pads for my sander( a hook and loop and a psa), but definitely like the hook and loop better when working on a project and switching back and forth between grits. In a pinch you can use spray adhesive and glue the PSA disc to a used hook and loop disc and it will work just fine.

Let me know,

Dave

Thanks Dave, I failed to post on this one, I did in the other forum, I did find a taker, it is gone. Thanks for the reply - Have a good one sir.