Clearwater/Tampa Area Lumber & Woodworking Stores

SonOfMI

We bought a house in Belleair Beach Florida and will be spending some time there working on it. I have a list of things to build for it ranging from patio furniture, living room end tables, desk, some cabinetry, etc. living in Atlanta I’m pretty spoiled with Highland Woodworking, Peachtree Woodworking, a Rockler and a Woodcraft within 20 minutes of my shop, so it’s easy to grab a tool I need in the middle of a build. I have several great hardwood dealers near me as well. I’ve found some around Tampa/Clearwater/Largo Florida, but I’d like to know what you guys here recommend. I’m bringing down the tools I’ll need but may need to make a run for a router bit or something. I plan on buying the material I’ll need down there which will be quality maple and walnut ply, some Baltic birch plywood, and for hardwoods I’ll need maple and walnut. Those that are local to the Tampa/Clearwater area, what are your go to places for these things? Any info is appreciated.