Great service ... I had to buy from them

Bobby Slack

I was building a bunch of small boxes for a customer and went to my local retail hardware place to buy Brusso Hinges. Prices were high but they had inventory on hand ... then I needed more, so after calling the mail order division of this retail outlet and not having enough I found http://www.toolsforworkingwood.com/

Joel was amazing, he closed the store late to make sure he could put my order in the mail late and I received the order the next day from New York to Los Angeles.

I promised Joel that in the future I would have to buy from them. Most of my hand tools I order them from Lie-Nielsen because of the value they provide but today I bought my Ariou rasps from Joel.

Good service deserves being exposed and deserves loyalty and repeated orders.

I was building a bunch of small boxes for a customer and went to my local retail hardware place to buy Brusso Hinges. Prices were high but they had inventory on hand ... then I needed more, so after calling the mail order division of this retail outlet and not having enough I found http://www.toolsforworkingwood.com/

Joel was amazing, he closed the store late to make sure he could put my order in the mail late and I received the order the next day from New York to Los Angeles.

I promised Joel that in the future I would have to buy from them. Most of my hand tools I order them from Lie-Nielsen because of the value they provide but today I bought my Ariou rasps from Joel.

Good service deserves being exposed and deserves loyalty and repeated orders.

Very good to hear, I need a few things like holdfast's and I will give them a shout.

I love to hear the good stories about good people.

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 59 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online
  • Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    walo47
    Newest Member
    walo47