Dremel Plunge Router Attachment, good for precice inlay?

The Finnish Guy

Found this little guy at a shop:

http://www.dremel-direct.com/acatalog/1-335.jpg

now, you cant get precice with your basic router with a small bit when doing inlay.

Dremel sells so tiny bits for its products, could this solve the problem, or is this just waste of money?

(is this a time winner or not)

Do You use Dremel, and if you do, where do You use it?

If your Dremel is variable speed, you could use it for inlay. Still usable without variable speed. Without having tried that kit, I'd expect it to be top-heavy. That's easily fixed by bolting on some weights to the deck of the base. I use a Foredom, which is much lighter than a Dremel (well, much lighter than my Dremel) and have a base with a lower center-of-gravity and I still think some weights on it would help. A Foredom is reversible, but that doesn't matter for router bit use.

I also don't see any kind of dust control on that base; for some inlay, you really need to see the lines. If you are doing stringing on the edge of a top, sure, you can use the edge guide and just push (but in this case, your real router would likely be better).

If you decide to try it, only get downspiral bits.

To answer your question about where do I use my Dremel, it would be on the floor taking out grout lines.