Online dealers of mouldings

ffs1973@gmail.com

Hello.

Do anybody have a tip on where to buy different types of moulding on the web in the states?

I am looking for the normal types but also bigger and more elaborate designs.

It is important that they have a online shop with good pictures. They will only need to ship with in the states, more aprox. to New Jersey

So any tips?

Best regards

T.Robertsen

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello again.

What about OSB and plywood sheets ? I see that a 4x8' , 23/32" thick OSB sells for $ 14,87 at homedepot.com in my country it sells for aprox $45. This price difference is also and even more in plywoods. The transportation is not a big deal, I allready take all my handtools and such from Rockler by container boat, and it is not expensive ! 1 powermatic 18" drillpress did cost me $500 delivered on my door after 5 weeks :D

But homedepot.com do not ship sheet gods, only "pick up i store" :( If not i would have bought my self quite a lot of both OSB and Ply in different sizes and finishes.

Are there other big web shops in the states like homedepot. I have seen at Sears.com but they do not have sheetgods like OSB and ply.

Any tip ??

Best regards

T.Robertsen

• 1 month later...

Go to eBay, type in lumber/ mouldings or whatever woodwork your looking for.. A lot of those sellers have their own websites and refer you to them on the description part of the listing. Or you could just buy from eBay, but shipping and other hassles makes it a bitch.