Router Table Plates

Varangian

I've been having a ball with my router (Ridgid R2200 series) for a couple years now. A few months ago I picked up a Rockler router table and fence second hand. It didn't come with a plate for the table, so like anyone with an urge to use a new tool I made a plate out of some 1/4" acrylic I had in the shop, then shimmed it flush with glue-backed cork.

The acrylic plate works but hasn't stood up so well. I've had a few problems with it getting sawdust under the lip and messing with the flush fit that I'd managed when making the thing. It's also starting to crack around the holes that keep the router mounted to it, so I know there is significant flex around the bit.

My next thought is to pick up either a Rockler or Bench Dog plate as a permanent replacement. Trouble is, the router I have isn't listed as any of the pre-cut spacings for either of these products.

Yeah, I could get a blank plate and drill it out myself, but the whole point of buying one is to not have to do this (again). Anyone on here have a similar router, or at least know which plate type would fit the router I have?