MAJOR downsizing of a shop....suggestions?

KustomKreation

Ok, so this is my first post here on the forums.

i am currently in the process of clearing out from my current workshop space, which is roughly 65m5. It has been a great space but unfortunately due to the fact that the building it is in is getting demolished we have all had to leave.

I've had a tough first year and a had of running my own woodworking company here, ups and downs. After a busy winter, it has gone very quiet and the past couple have months and my financial situation isn't at best just now.

However the business must go on and i have been actively looking for a new space. the problem is due to the financial situation the spaces that are the size of my current workshop are too expensive.

So i started looking at smaller spaces.

i have just come back from looking at one place nearly , it is a basement space.

i instantly fell in love with the room, cosy, good natural daylight, lake view quite high roof (over 2 meters anyway).

The downside.....it's about 30m2.......less than half of what i have.

I just wanted to throw this up to ask if anyone had similar a situation, or those who have small shops and use it for a full time income.

Thanks