Gretings from México.

Calix

¡Hola!

My name is Armando. A couple of years ago I was looking for some furniture for my house, only to find out how expensive they are and not only that, the poor quality of it made me want to build my own furniture. Now I can`t seem to let go, woodworking has become a gateway to forget averything about my boring desk job at Volkswagen, hey! I have to pay the bills, but must of all, it has become a passion.

Finding in México the right tools for my shop has been a real challenge, in fact, I am planning a tool shopping trip to the US soon. I can't find a bench-vise nor a mortising chisel, "heck" not even a decent handplane!

So here is a question to any of you guys that read this, So far the only router bits I can buy here are Bosch, Porter Cable and Amana. Please let me know wich are the "best" bits out of these three brands... I know, I know, you are probably thinking "non of them" but I don't have any other choice. I bet your answer will help me save some money.

Thanks!

Hola! Bueno ver tu aqui!

As far as router bits - I own a few of each of those brands, and one thing I can tell you is the operator is going to have a bigger impact on the outcome, than the equipment will. I'm happy with all three brands - They all do what I need.

Hope this helps!

-gp