Lee Valley Free shipping for orders Sept 20 to Sept 27

gbruhn

Limited Time Offer - Free Shipping

On all orders placed from September 20 to 27, 2010*

*Terms and Conditions

Free shipping applies to our standard ground shipping and handling fee for orders shipped within Canada and the contiguous United States. Shipping surcharges on oversize items still apply. For surface shipments to AK, HI and the U.S. Territories, your shipping rate will be reduced by $13.50.

To take advantage of this offer online, simply place your order as usual. Shipping charges will be removed automatically at the time of checkout. Orders from AK, HI, and the U.S. Territories will receive an e-mail quotation with shipping options and rates. Orders can also be placed by phone, fax or mail.

Hey PV, post your thoughts about the MicroAbrasion sheets for sharpening (assuming you're using them for sharpening...) I've been interested in those for awhile.

You can count on that. I'm going to re-hone all my plane irons the day I get them (or at least try to). Right now, I don't have any waterstones, so I have to use wet-dry sandpaper, which only gets me to 2000 grit. It's sharp enough to shave the hair off your arm, but I'm betting that if I could go 4000 then 9000, I could just hold the iron over my arm and watch the hair fall off, it'd be so sharp. :)

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 60 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online
  • Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    walo47
    Newest Member
    walo47