Central New York guilds

knotheads

Thanks, Rolf. I'm kinda hoping to stay closer to home, but Rochester isn't all that far. A bit better than an hour from me. I may look into it since Syracuse seems to be kind of a woodworking wasteland right now. If there is nothing here, I would also be interested in trying to get something started, and could benefit from some advice from people  who are involed in guilds and clubs..

If you haven't already check out our website. We focus on nationally known woodworkers that we have come to Rochester as guest speakers and a one day workshop. I'm the national speaker chairman, and I'm working on next seasons speakers. You can email me if you want more information

• 2 months later...

Success!  I just found a club which meets in Baldwinsville, just west of Syracuse. It's Sawdust & Woodchips Woodworking Association (SWWA). Their website for anyone who's interested is http://www.sawdustwoodchips.org.  Rochester Woodworkers looks really cool also, but it's just a bit too far for me as I work evenings, but I appreciate the help, Rolf.

• 9 months later...