Octoolberfest also in New Joysey

PaulMarcel

Yes, it's that time of year again. AW Meyer is one of North Jersey's biggest power tool vendors. I hate to say they are over priced and the only time of year to buy a tool from them is during their 3 day Octoolberfest, but they are over priced and the only time of year I've ever bought anything from them is....you get the point. However, it is a great event and all of the reps from the major brands are there to answer questions, give you a t-shirt, and hand out carpenters pencils. It's a good fix for a power tool junkie and you can most definately save money if you are in the market to buy something from the heavy hitters. Do a little man flirting with the reps and you can get yourself extra batteries, blades, bits, etc... I was a little skeptical at first and was wondering if the guy would stand by his word, but the rep from Milwaukee came through. About a week later I recieved a brand new battery and circ saw blade in the mail. free. I do enjoy walking around eating peanuts, watching the "normites" drooling over thousands of products strapped to slot wall, and blowing up their credit cards. It is quite the scene.

• Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 55 Guests (See full list)

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    walo47
    Newest Member
    walo47