How do you gor from Dino Saluzzi to Keth Jarrett?

Bobby Slack

yeah, every once in a while they will throw in something completely off the wall. I personally think it's to find out if you're still listening; if you don't immediately switch it, they know you aren't paying attention. That's just my conspiracy theory :P

More than likely, it's just their algorithms for what matches what criteria aren't necessarily the best. I've also found on more than one occasion that they will list the wrong artist for the song that is playing. Usually it's a similar name, so I'm guessing it's a human error of someone typing in the wrong thing somewhere.

Of course, the real answer is that the machines are taking over and will tell you what to listen to.

I like both, now is playing Tomasz Stanko, great trumpet player. I think the type of music matches, off the wall tango ... off the wall jazz. great combination. I still like how this software does this, is cool, sometimes is a total miss but this is my new way of finding music.

Pandora rocks. Well, if you put a rock band in it. As a software guy, I try to figure out the algorithms, too. It's honestly pretty easy and not at all as complex as the video of "how Pandora works" makes it out to be. The interesting thing about Pandora is that it works better with a lot of subscribers and your list will self-tune over time.

Definitely discovered a lot of good bands this way. Sometimes when they play something from left field, though, I actually find I like it...

yeah, I like Pandora, too. The only thing is on my ipod, one day I launched it, hit the botton to go to the lists, and it crashed. Ever since then, if I try to switch to alphabetical mode, it crashes. Their tech support doesn't have a clue and neither do I. My guess is there is a corrupted list somewhere that's hidden from the user, so there's no way I can get rid of it short of possibly wiping the entire ipod, OS and all. My account works fine on my pc, macbook, and anywhere else I use it. Just not on the ipad.

Still works in default mode of the order added, so I just live with it.

I am a Tango/Jazz guy turned into a bluegrass/hippie/hillbilly. How do you get that? Well ... bluegrass is very open and allows for a lot of great jambs like jazz.

I saw Tomasz Stanko about four months ago and today through Pandora I got to listen an album of him with Dino Saluzzi who is a great "new" tango guy, the next Astor Piazzolla. Well... Astor changed tango to "new tango".

This was great music to listen while working my LN Nbr 7 and making my desktop flat before finishing.

Tomorrow I have to listen loud rock because I will be running around building two gates.

Music is the soundtrack of our lives and is great to have access to so much music whether from my ipod, CD's Pandora, etc.

Buenas Nachos. Drink mate in the morning is good for you.