New Shop Stove

..Kev

I've had quite a few over the years..  Lopi and Quadrafire are a couple of my favoirites. 

200 a ton is a good price.  Pay attention to moisture content in the pellets, it does make a difference.  Less moisture content = more efficient burning.

I'm currently paying about 235 a ton but, the moisture content is less than 4%

I put a 40k btu multifuel st Croix in my 25 x 30 shop and absolutely love it. Currently burning 50/50 pellet and corn. Soon will go to 100 percent corn as I get free or dirt cheap high quality corn. Just got it about two weeks ago while setting up the new shop. Still trying to figure out the stove and how to best operate it. I also just bought a cornvac cleaning and transfer system. All parts should be delivered this week. I will post an update in a new thread. One thing I wish I would have considered was to put am additional small wood stove in it for peak heating. Use pellet stove as base heat and wood stove for when I get in there to work. Typing on cell phone. I appologize for any typing errors.