festool sandpaper racks

sw1

Move along folks.......nothing to see here... lol

Actually, I don't know the full story on the racks. They are meant to attach to these nifty mobile workstations that aren't available in the US. They probably just clip onto the station in some slick Festoolian way. When attached to a wall, however, it is much less elegant. A few screws are driven through the back and into the wall. Why do I have them? I honestly don't know. I occasionally get a little "gift package" from my friends at Festool and these were in one of those shipments. Frankly, you could easily build something similar using plywood, a dowel, a butt hinge, and a couple rare earth magnets.

Hmm....a Whisper Mini maybe?

post-1-073030900 1287370237_thumb.jpg

Move along folks.......nothing to see here... lol

Actually, I don't know the full story on the racks. They are meant to attach to these nifty mobile workstations that aren't available in the US. They probably just clip onto the station in some slick Festoolian way. When attached to a wall, however, it is much less elegant. A few screws are driven through the back and into the wall. Why do I have them? I honestly don't know. I occasionally get a little "gift package" from my friends at Festool and these were in one of those shipments. Frankly, you could easily build something similar using plywood, a dowel, a butt hinge, and a couple rare earth magnets.

Hmm....a Whisper Mini maybe?

You forgot to mention some green paint!

Shawn