Be Careful what you lust after.

Vic

I've probably seen it before. I get so much of this junk in my email, it's crazy. At least it's better than all the political crap that I just delete without reading. I tell people that I don't read it, but they keep sending it. When I'm off work, I want to relax and laugh. Not get all wound up over stuff I have zero control over.

Amen for that. I was a news junkie and had a moment with myself asking why am I wasting time keeping up with these guys who's only business is to get elected. So I re-focused my time for more woodworking and ... as soon as I finish typing this ... play my guitar and mandolin.

Ciao.

Although, I don't play (would love to take it up someday), I love classical guitar and really love the mandolin. Every since I saw Nancy Wilson play it. I was like..got to have that! I figured playing the mandolin was the closest I was ever coming to that!!..lol

Mandolin ... Jazz was my first serious music love, then ... tango (of course being from Buenos Aires). Time went by and my wife and I started building our mountain cabin at 9800 Ft of altitude in Colorado, and neither tango or jazz fits the view and started listening to more bluegrass. Bluegrass has a lot of improvisation just like jazz and tango, also has alternating solos and is open to influences from other types of music ... I got hooked ...

Although, I don't play (would love to take it up someday), I love classical guitar and really love the mandolin. Every since I saw Nancy Wilson play it. I was like..got to have that! I figured playing the mandolin was the closest I was ever coming to that!!..lol

Mandolin ... Jazz was my first serious music love, then ... tango (of course being from Buenos Aires). Time went by and my wife and I started building our mountain cabin at 9800 Ft of altitude in Colorado, and neither tango or jazz fits the view and started listening to more bluegrass. Bluegrass has a lot of improvisation just like jazz and tango, also has alternating solos and is open to influences from other types of music ... I got hooked ...

I like a little of all music. I actually haven't found one genre I don't like something from.

I like commercials of that sort. I honestly some of them are better than the programs. I remember some of the very old ones. One had a car sitting on top of a very small mesa in monument valley, with a nice looking girl standing beside the car. My dad said " Only a woman could end up on top of a mesa like that".