Amazon Store

TBaiga

So I followed the Amazon Store link on TWW main site and it popped me into Amazon.com which then recognized me and my account. I proceeded to make my purchases (starting a woodworking library) and checked out. There is no indication that TWW gets credit for the direct, at least I didn't notice any. But is this the general process...anytime I make an Amazon purchase follow that link? Can it be bookmarked and still function properly?

Thanks in advance.

Hey Tom. You did everything properly. Unfortunately there is not obvious way to see that we get credit. But if you follow our links, add items to your cart, and then make the purchase within 24 hours, we will get credit. Now the problem with bookmarking is that you need to bookmark the right link. When you use our link to go the Amazon page, it will automatically change to something else and I am not 100% if that new link retains our information. So if you can manually create a bookmark with our link, it should work just fine. Here's the link you want to use to make the bookmark:

http://www.amazon.com/?%5Fencoding=UTF8&tag=thewoodwhispe-20&linkCode=sb1&camp=212353&creative=380557

Thanks for your support!

Then the Amazon link will be my defacto Festool store!

I just got my ts55 from amazon cuz I had some credits. When I opened it had bounced around so much in the box that the tray had broken. This may be as much a shipping issue, but I think I will be picking up my next festool in person.....unless I get another $500 credit at amazon...