Need help getting ready for the Live Feed??

jgfore

This is my first Guild Build and I really am looking forward to the Live Meeting this Wed. night. So, I do not want to miss the whole darn thing because I can not figure out how to get to the Live Feed area, or find out that I have to download some sort of special video streaming software. If Marc, or someone can just walk me through where I need to click, and what I need to download (if needed) prior to the meeting, I would feel much more prepaired.

Thanks

Jeff

Jeff, I want to help but I can't find the right link to give you! :huh: The thing is, the Guild site was rebuilt in the last couple weeks and it looks like the Guild live chat page is still AWOL. I would check the main Guild home page for an update tomorrow, I'm sure Marc will post something about the location for the meeting.

It may end up being held over in the "free site" chat page at http://thewoodwhisperer.com/live/ and you can always pop over there to practice getting into the chat. You may want to register your user name & password - I think they still use a separate database than the forum.

You shouldn't have to install anything in advance. The video feed may be password protected, but the password will be posted on the Guild site.