7” to 6” PVC adapter

SteveKoz

I’ve Decided on the Oneida V3000 dust collection system. The inlet port is 7 inches and I want to connect it to 6 inch PVC pipe.  The 6 “ side should be a female connection and the 7” side should be a male connection. Anyone know of a source for this?   Adapting PVC to DC duct plumbing seems to be a challenge   Thanks. 

10 minutes ago, gee-dub said:

I used a 6 inch PVC coupler. Perfect. Outside dimensions fit the inside of the dust collector, inside dimension to take the PVC pipe, of course :-)

Sounds perfect. Did you run schedule 40 or sewer and drain pipe?  Just realized the couplers would be different size based on pipe used. 

Yes, I should have mentioned that and also should have mentioned that the Cyclone was a Grizzly.  7" inlet, 6" coupler, 6" ASTM-2729 pipe.

1694779898_Cyclone007.jpg.2be74ac02babecb561653e6565d8f7ea.jpg

Although I run ASTM-2729 for the long runs, wyes and 45's the coupler was schd 40.  If you have an irrigation supplier around town you could go and check a few as the openings do not seem to be consistent on the DC's

Thanks.  I did find an irrigation supplier in town.  Been driving past them for years and never knew what they sold.  I picked up the SDR 35 piping and fittings along with a 6" coupler.  If it doesn't fit when the DC arrives I'll take the coupler and blower with me and exchange for something that does.  Would be so much easier if they made these all industry standard..