Education

hey everyone,

I have been a hobbyist fpr quite some time now. I have mainly made clocks and wine racks, a few pieces of furniture as well. I have been considering taking penn fosters course on furniture abd cabinetry making. Just wondered of any of you have takin it, and if ot is worth it.

Thanks,

Drew

I'll start this off , not knowing much about the school I googled it. I am a big proponent of further education . One thing that turns me off about this school is the no classroom , learn at home claim . While I'm sure this works for some people , this isn't a replacement for hands on learning . I don't see much of a difference between this school and taking books out from your local library on the subject other then the library being free . I could be wrong and this school my indeed be great .

I think you would be better served by taking some classes with a local hands on wooodworking school. Good luck in whatever path you pick . BTW are you in PA , if so what part?

Regards

Jerry