Guild Gear and the Guild Store

John V.

• 3 weeks later...

Actually, it looks like the shirts and stuff are getting worked on almost immediately. We'll have Guild t-shirts, new TWW hats, and shop aprons. Should be pretty cool!

Ok. Sounds great. In the mean time have fun at WIA (wish I could have gone this year).

• 4 weeks later...

Actually, it looks like the shirts and stuff are getting worked on almost immediately. We'll have Guild t-shirts, new TWW hats, and shop aprons. Should be pretty cool!

Hey Marc

It nice to see that the clothing has started to appear (I know you've been swamped...). I just ordered a Guild T-Shirt. The pics of it look great.

Cheers,

John

Yeah sorry for the delay there. But, the shirts are in and we even have the new shop aprons too! I was very happy with the way both products came out. I think you guys will really enjoy them.

I'm sure I'll enjoy - just wish I could read better: I got your Guild email about the shirts and aprons and immediately clicked the link and bought a shirt & apron.

Then went back to the email and saw the discount code, DOH!

Just really feel dumb when I do that kinda stuff... :(

• 4 months later...

I don't mean to revive a dead thread, but i figured my question fits right in here. Which is ... Is there a time frame for when the shop aprons will be restocked? I really like the style of TWW's and want to support the show so I am willing to wait. I just want to be able to jump right on it when they are available.

Thanks

Dustin

The problem is with our supplier unfortunately. They are having trouble keeping them in stock, which means I am having trouble keeping them in stock. We are getting a set of Builder's Aprons embroidered within the next week so we'll have them soon. This batch should keep us stocked up for at least a month if not more, so you'll have plenty of time.