Guild Gear and the Guild Store

John V.

Oh, do you mean THESE shirts and hats? :)

post-1-067805200 1282249849_thumb.jpg

post-1-015713200 1282249855_thumb.jpg

post-1-034598500 1282249863_thumb.jpg

These are just some mock-ups we are playing with at the moment so no final decisions have been made concerning colors. Thought you might like to get a sneak peak. :) And no, there will not be a separate store for Guild members. These shirts will be in the regular store just for the sake of simplicity.

By the way, T-shirt designs by the notorious and incomparable John Funk!

• Like 1

I dunno, that looks more like a CNC'd Yak. Probably just has the Rockler logo on the other side :)

No, that's Chechu's Yak. Chechu only love Yak, beer, woodworking and The Wood Whisperer. I don't know if Chechu has registered on the forum yet, I think Mike knows how to reach him. He's probably either out with the herd or drinking beer somewhere with the Yak. The Yak knows how to party.

No, that's Chechu's Yak. Chechu only love Yak, beer, woodworking and The Wood Whisperer. I don't know if Chechu has registered on the forum yet, I think Mike knows how to reach him. He's probably either out with the herd or drinking beer somewhere with the Yak. The Yak knows how to party.

A yak of all trades

www.InstantRimShot.com

+1 For the second shirt. I also really like the hat. In fact, I was working in the garden the other day, the sun was out, and I thought to myself -I really want that hat. So please hurry up with them before I die of sun-stroke! ;)

Is it just me or does that Yak look a little tired? Perhaps it's been up all night woodworking? Perhaps it's an Insomni-yak?

Sorry. :D